Are you majoring in Sociology, Social Work, Nonprofit Management or a related field? We may have an internship or work study opportunity for you! Inquire about opportunities through your school’s career office or send us an email.
- Students working toward an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s in Sociology, Social Work, or Nonprofit Management preferred.
- Students looking for a part time opportunity preferred.
- Students with access to a reliable computer, internet, and transportation preferred.
- Students with Microsoft Office proficiency preferred.
- All interns will have to complete and pass a mandatory interview process.
- All interns must be able to commit to attending all scheduled CTPFC events or meetings, class/school schedule permitting.
Internship opportunities are limited. For more information on available opportunities, send us an email!
- Many internship projects will involve working on computer documents and spreadsheets for extended periods of time.
- Many of our volunteer opportunities involve standing for extended periods of time and occasionally lifting, bending, pushing, or pulling. If you have a physical restriction, please let us know.
- We treat all clients and visitors to our events and programs with the utmost respect and kindness. This level of professionalism is expected of all interns.
- Any intern not meeting expressed expectations may be asked to leave the event upon CTPFC staff discretion.
COVID-19 Operation Guidelines
- Our internship opportunities are limited due to COVID19 restrictions.
- New and current interns are expected to follow all necessary precautions as dictated by the CDC, based on the event. This may include but is not limited to passing a temperature check upon arrival to the event and wearing a face mask and gloves at all times.
- If you are uncomfortable with or unable to commit to the necessary precautions, we invite you to consider an internship opportunity in the future.
Nondiscrimination Policy for Clients, Employees, & Volunteers
CTPFC, Inc. Nondiscrimination Policy states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.