The CT Partnership for Children Diaper Bank supports children and families in need of diapering supplies including diapers and wipes. Formula is available as supplies last. The goal of this program is to cover diapering needs of eligible children for 12 months.
Families must be at or below 180% Federal Poverty Level Guidelines (Click here to find out your FPL eligibility)
Must be able to provide the following documentation:
- Eligible child’s birth certificate.
- Children are only eligible for diapering until their third birthday. If medical necessity requires prolonged diapering, services can be extended for 6 months with documentation from a doctor or childcare professional.
- Current proof of residence (i.e. utility bills, rent or mortgage receipt, etc.)
- Proof of current monthly gross income for all adult members of the household – copies are acceptable
- Two current bank statements or proof of income like paystubs, unemployment benefits, SNAP, TANF, or Child Support
- One month of paystubs (four if paid weekly, two if paid bi-weekly or twice monthly) – must show gross pay and all deductions
- If you are newly employed and have not yet received a paycheck, a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your monthly gross, annual gross, or hourly wage and average hours worked is acceptable
- Current cash assistance, food stamp, Social Security/Disability
- Copy of your unemployment history – to print, visit the CT Department of Labor website
We are currently accepting applications. Click here to download and complete. Call to make an appointment for application drop off and review.
Nondiscrimination Policy for Clients, Employees, & Volunteers
CTPFC, Inc. Nondiscrimination Policy states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.