Thanksgiving Food Program provides annual Thanksgiving meals to families in need. Due to food insecurity, the holidays don’t look the same for every family. Our goal is to make the holiday a happy and healthy one for our clients.
Families must be established clients of Connecticut Partnership for Children, Inc.
New families may apply for Thanksgiving support as supplies last. All new applicants must be able to provide proof of current monthly gross income for all adult members of the household – copies are acceptable, all of the following are required.
- Two bank statements or proof of income like paystubs, unemployment benefits, SNAP, TANF, or Child Support
- One month of paystubs (four if paid weekly, two if paid bi-weekly or twice monthly) – must show gross pay and all deductions
- If you are newly employed and have not yet received a paycheck, a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your monthly gross, annual gross, or hourly wage and average hours worked is acceptable
- Current cash assistance, food stamp, Social Security/Disability
- Copy of your unemployment history, if applicable – to print, visit the CT Department of Labor website
Open spots for this program are limited and need-based. Application period begins in October of each year. Click here to download and complete application. Call to make an appointment for application drop off and review.
Nondiscrimination Policy for Clients, Employees, & Volunteers
CTPFC, Inc. Nondiscrimination Policy states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.