We are always looking for volunteers for our programs and fundraising events. Most volunteer opportunities are family friendly – parents and children are welcome!
Examples of Possible Opportunities
- Assembling and delivering Senior Food Boxes
- Assisting with Naugatuck Monthly Mobile Food Pantry Distribution
- Fundraising set up and break down
- Social media involvement – liking and sharing our content!
- And many more!
- Many of our volunteer opportunities involve standing for extending periods of time and occasionally lifting, bending, pushing, or pulling. If you have a physical restriction, please let us know.
- We treat all clients and visitors to our events and programs with the utmost respect and kindness. This level of professionalism is expected of all volunteers.
- Any volunteer not meeting expressed expectations may be asked to leave the event upon CTPFC staff discretion.
- Depending on the expectation of the opportunity, an interview may be required.
COVID-19 Operation Guidelines
- Our volunteer opportunities are limited due to COVID19 restrictions.
- New and current volunteers are expected to follow all necessary precautions as dictated by the CDC, based on the event. This may include but is not limited to passing a temperature check upon arrival to the event and wearing a face mask and gloves at all times.
- If you are uncomfortable with or unable to commit to the necessary precautions, we invite you to consider a volunteer opportunity in the future.
Nondiscrimination Policy for Clients, Employees, & Volunteers
CTPFC, Inc. Nondiscrimination Policy states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.