Crib to Classroom provides toddlers and school-aged children across the state with school supplies. Our Annual School Supply drive collects donations of pencils, crayons, notebooks, and other essential classroom items every August.
Families receiving any state assistance like SNAP, WIC, or Cash Assistance are likely to qualify!
Must be able to provide proof of current monthly gross income for all adult members of the household – copies are acceptable, all of the following are required:
- Completed Income Verification Form (Click here to download the form)
- Two bank statements or proof of income like paystubs, unemployment benefits, SNAP, TANF, or Child Support
- One month of paystubs (four if paid weekly, two if paid bi-weekly or twice monthly) – must show gross pay and all deductions
- If you are newly employed and have not yet received a paycheck, a letter from your employer on company letterhead stating your monthly gross, annual gross, or hourly wage and average hours worked is acceptable
- Current cash assistance, food stamp, Social Security/Disability
- Copy of your unemployment history – to print, visit the CT Department of Labor website
To apply for school supply support, please contact our Case Manager, Tara Hoffman.
Nondiscrimination Policy for Clients, Employees, & Volunteers
CTPFC, Inc. Nondiscrimination Policy states that the organization does not, by policy or practice, discriminate against a person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.